Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Much Happening

Getting off to a slow start with the new Black Car.

I picked it up shortly after moving for a new job and am living in a temporary apartment when it was delivered. All of my stuff is in storage so I have no tools or parts to start playing with, just the bear necessities to live and go to work.

Once we find a house with a carhole, I should be able to start playing a little more with the Black Car.

For now, here's a pic of when Black Car lived on the left coast and got to play with a bunch of other Toys:


That picture was taken at the 2007 T.O.R.C. meet and if I remember correctly, PJ Bonifacio was still the owner of the Black Car. I think he had built the black Corolla and white Cressida that are both shown at the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment